Donations funds can through credit cards (VISA／Mastercard／JCB), transfer by bank, payment service by convenience store (7-11／FamilyMart／Hi-Life／OK-MART), wire money by post office or webATM. For more information, please check the following website: http://donation.avs.org.tw/
If you want to provide goods and materials for victims, please call +886-800-005-850#6 or email details to firstname.lastname@example.org (include your name, address, phone numbers, email, or another contact information) .
We are appreciate your kindness and benevolence.
Notice : We has cooperated with Fiscal Information Agency (FIA) since 2013. For donators can download his donation details from FIA when declared personal income tax season on next year.
What volunteers should do as following:
- Help crime victims secure emergent physical and mental treatment and a place to stay.
- Assist crime victims in the course of the judicial investigation or trial, and after the conclusion of the trial.
- Assist crime victims in applying for compensation, social relief/aid and in making civil claims.
- Assist crime victims in investigating the property of the persons committing the criminal acts at issue and the property of the persons liable for indemnification for the damage arising from such criminal acts.
- Assist with the protection of crime victims.
- Assist crime victims in obtaining medical treatment to treat their physical and mental injuries, rehabilitation and returning to their normal lives, and occupational trainings.
- Advocate the protection of crime victims.
- Provide other assistance.
If you want to join our volunteer, please call +886-800-005-850#6 or email to email@example.com (include your name, address, phone numbers, email, or other another information).
Last Updated : 2017/05/11
Authority concerned by Public Relations & Promotion Dept / Human Resource Dept